English to Chinese Dictionary (1-1 of 1)
- my foot
- [maɪ fut]
Examples (1-5 of 6)
- At any rate, he's your brother, so just forget it.
- Forget it, we needn't worry about these small details.
- On the first day of the lunar year, he wrote in his dairy as his first writing of the new year.
- Although defeated in the match, he accumulated practical experience in the grand contest. It can be said that he lost at sunrise but gained at sunset.
- Cheap my foot, this is the most expensive restaurant in town.
Got an idea?
Your Vocab List
Click on a word and see its
page to automatically store
it in your vocab list
- Follow nciku on