Search results for ‘follow’
English to Chinese Dictionary (1-1 of 1)
(go behind) 跟随
(join later) 跟着到来
(come after) 继之而来
(take heed of) 遵循
(take an interest in) 对…感兴趣
(with eyes) 追随
(in this way) 按如下方式
Macmillan Dictionary - Simpler Definitions (1-1 of 1)
- 1. to walk, drive, etc. behind someone, when you are going in the same direction as them
- 2. to happen or come after something else
- 3. to watch where someone or something is going
- 4. to obey an order, or to do what someone has advised you to do
- 5. to go along a road, river, etc. in the same direction as it does
- 6. to be interested in the progress or development of someone or something
- 7. to understand something, especially something long or complicated
- 8. to do the same thing that someone else has done
if you follow a professio...
Examples (1-5 of 172)
follow the example of sb=follow sb's example
- 以某人为榜样, 效法某人
For a good cocktail, just follow the spirit measures I wrote on that paper.
Lady, please follow me this way.
If we follow this rule, most problems will disappear.
I found it not easy to follow the track of her argument.
Subscribe to the Ezine
Got an idea?
Your Vocab List
Click on a word and see its
page to automatically store
it in your vocab list
- Follow nciku on