Search results for ‘nice’
English to Chinese Dictionary (1-1 of 1)
(adj) (lovely) 宜人的
Chinese to English Dictionary (1-5 of 36)
good; fine; nice
be in good health; get well; healthy
be easy (to do)
be ready; be done
used after verbs to indicate finishing or satisfactory
(used before verbs) be good to; be easy to
in order to; so that
(used before adjectives with exclamatory force) very; quite
(used before adjectives in the same way as 多) to what extent; how
(used before indefinite numbers) quite a few
used at the beginning of a sentence or clause, to express agreement, disapproval, surprise, etc.
Nysa (in Poland, 17°20'E 50°30'N)
Nice (in France, 7°15'E 43°42'N)
Macmillan Dictionary - Simpler Definitions (1-1 of 1)
- 1. attractive, enjoyable, or pleasant
- 2. friendly, kind, and pleasant
- 3. used with another adjective to emphasize that you like a particular quality that someone or something has
- 4. with very small differences in detail
- 5. done with a lot of skill
- 6. having high moral and social standards
Examples (1-5 of 181)
It was a nice surprise for him.
Those are nice earrings.
Those are nice shoes.
The weather is so nice, I can't stand going to the office on days like this.
I have no idea of how it must appear, but it shouldn't be that nice.
Got an idea?
Your Vocab List
Click on a word and see its
page to automatically store
it in your vocab list
- Follow nciku on