Search results for ‘project’
English to Chinese Dictionary (1-1 of 1)
to project sb/o.s. as sth 突出某人/自己作为某物的形象
(stick out) 突出
Chinese to English Dictionary (1-5 of 868)
give prominence to
Macmillan Dictionary - Simpler Definitions (1-2 of 2)
- 1. to calculate how big something will become in the future using information that is available now
- 2. to stick out past the edge or surface of something
- 3. to send an image to a screen or other surface
- 4. to give people an idea that someone or something has particular qualities
- 5. to imagine an emotion that you feel is also being felt by someone else, especially without realizing that you are doing this
- 6. to plan something
- 7. to throw something
- 1. a planned piece of work that has a particular aim, especially one that is organized by a government, company, or other organization
- 2. a
Examples (1-5 of 383)
When you project an image, you project an intensified version of the original.
The project must be done till the end of April, you can ill afford to wait more.
This month I average 10 hours of work a day in order to finish the project.
Mr. Black won't allow the project to go on beyond 4 months.
The meeting is about the new project we're starting next week.
Got an idea?
Your Vocab List
Click on a word and see its
page to automatically store
it in your vocab list
- Follow nciku on